Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Subscription Box Review: November Paper Pumpkin

Welcome to another Subscription Box Review! Check out my previous Subscription box reviews here.

November Paper Pumpkin:



This month's Paper Pumpkin is my favorite so far- maybe because I'm always in desperate need for holiday cards or maybe because it includes washi tape!



I even used some of the extra bits in other holiday cards (and used a few of the tags)- stay tuned for those to be shown here on the blog later.
The kit came with enough product to make some cards and tags, all for the holidays.

Here's the stamp set and ink:


Here's the first card I made from the kit (the only thing I didn't do was put the string on it- since I still need to sign it and put our yearly letter in it):


It's a super cute kit- perfect for holiday card making time. This year I had to make 102 holiday cards, so this certainly helped make a dent in that number. ;)


Also, I've already been in contact with the winner of the $25 Gift certificate to Uncommon Goods. I'm so happy that you all enjoyed the post. Even if you didn't win, I hope you have checked out their website and think of them when you're trying to come up with some unusual gifts for those hard-to-get-for people on your holiday list.


Check out some of my suggestions for Uncommon gift ideas for Uncommon People, if you haven't already.

Have a great Thanksgiving all!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!