Friday, November 14, 2014

Favorites Friday: Full circle fall

Happy Friday all! I hope you're having a wonderful fall end to the work week.
Here are some of the things I'm loving these days:



1. Project Life App: I have been a fan of Project Life for a few years now, so when this App came out, I was one of the first to download it. I am so pleased with the collage and page options. I love that it saves your projects in a library- perfect for reprints. I plan on using this app mostly for keeping collages of my Photo-a-days. I can't wait till they get the print option- would make my photo a day projects a snap!

2. Chili's Fresh Mex bowls: I got one of these while out to lunch with my mom. I was so pleased with it, as I got it as a combo with my beloved Chicken Tortilla soup (the #1 reason I go to Chili's besides the chips). I got the Chipotle Fresh Mex bowl- soooo good. My mom got the Margarita bowl. After the chips and soup- this was so filling- I barely could eat it all- so be prepared to get some to go. ;)

3. Diet Cranberry Ginger Ale: I found this while perusing the soda aisle at our Giant and I just had to try it. Wonderful! I always adore when there is a Cranberry seasonal flavoring of soda, so I was happy to see a ginger ale version- and it's Diet too!

4. Madden Girl Unifyy Pumps in tan: I got these at a local thrift store a few weeks ago- they were in pristine condition. I have been searching endlessly for a neutral pump and was delighted to find these. I was so glad I purchased them- they are actually quite comfortable for a heel. They were first dress pump that I've ever owned to not give me blisters by the end of the work day. So happy with my find! You can find them online yourself at the link above.

5. Knifty Knitters Round Knitting loom set: I am horrible at knitting, so this is perfect for me. Already I've made 2 hats for my nephews for Christmas. If you (or someone you know) are not the best knitter or want to try knitting- this is the perfect gift for you!

We are heading over for a short day trip and night out to Cape May on Sunday, so I'm praying for clear skies. What are you planning for the weekend?
Have a great Friday and enjoy your upcoming weekend.
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!