Friday, October 3, 2014

Subscription Box Review: September's Paper Pumpkin

Welcome to a new monthly feature- Subscription Box Review! I plan on posting reviews of all the subscription package services I have started trying out (thanks to my hubs for ordering me a bunch to try for our Wedding Anniversary present!). This is my third subscription box product review. Check out my previous Subscription box review's of Ipsy's September Glam bag, the September AND October Splendies packages and BariBox's September package.



(I am continuing this subscription) 
Since my mom is a Stampin’ Up! Demo, she convinced me to give their Subscription box a try. I was quite happy to see the little note inside welcoming me to Paper Pumpkin as a first time subscriber- and they even gave me a free clear block for my stamps- perfect for the newbie stamper (though I'm certainly not new to stamping, I could always use more clear blocks)!




This month’s package was complete with everything you need to make little burlap treat bags for Halloween/fall. 





Now, honestly I haven’t had a chance to sit down and make them, but they have a very awesome reveal/how to video here of the package. I plan to make these when I'm on my Stampin’ Up! Weekend getaway later in the month- I'll be sure to show you how they turn out then. ;)
I'm looking forward to seeing what new projects they send out next month!
Have a great day!
-M

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some comment love all!