Monday, May 27, 2013

It's my Blogiversary, and I'll Link Party if I want to...

Hey peeps! So yesterday (Sunday) was my official 5th Blogiversary! Holy Cow! I can't believe I've been blogging that long. Some years I blog more, others I blog very little- but that's how live goes, doesn't it? I started blogging to give me something to keep calm when planning my wedding and a place to show my crafty projects. Now its become so much more!


Anyways, since Tuesday is the last Tuesday of the month, that means it is Totally Tuesday Link party time. So I thought I'd start it early, for my Blogiversary!



So, link up ANY project, recipe, etc. of yours from the past month (May). Please no giveaways, advertisements or your own link parties please. Other than that, have fun! Check out others links and say hello!
If you have a place to put my button (in the sidebar) I would love for you to add mine to your blog, if not, no biggie.
So without further ado, Link away!



Happy 5th Blogiversary week!

-M

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite to join your link party! Congratulations on your blogiversary, that is realy great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for inviting me. Happy blogiversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on the blogversary!! How exciting :) Thanks for inviting me over too.. Following along on gfc. Have a wonder evening!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love all!